The law on workplace pensions has changed.
Every employer with at least one member of staff must legally enrol those who are eligible into a workplace pension scheme and contribute towards it.
This is called ‘automatic enrolment’ because it is automatic for your employees – but it is not automatic for employers.
At Mr Tax, we remove the stress from your pension responsibilities by providing a specialised Pensions Service which takes care of all your auto-enrolment needs and employer pension duties, including:
- Pensions set-up and full Auto-Enrolment to ensure compliance and legal obligations are met
- Declaration of Compliance and 3 year review (re-enrolment)
- Registration of, ‘Director Only’ companies
- Postponement (if required) and full Employee Assessment
- Employee communication at each stage of their pension journey
Please take a look at our latest blog post regarding ‘auto enrolment’ this will provide you with more information.
Think that we can help you?
If you are interested in working with us, please get in touch and we will get back to you as soon as we can!